Interesting... this week starts our institution's program "Art in Bloom"...many beautiful flowers throughout our galleries.
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rachel Roberts
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: plants in museums

Howdy, Museum-L subscribers!

The discussion of red wine in museums has made me wonder whether any of you ban plants in your institutions.  We currently only ban them in our exhibit areas, but I've talked with people at another institution that bans them altogether.  Do any of you ban plants entirely, and if so, what were your reasons for doing so?

Rachel Roberts

"A library is an arsenal of liberty."  Unknown.

Dallas Historical Society

214-421-4500 x. 110
214-421-7500 (fax)

P.O. Box 150038