Adjustable Tables for Studio Classrooms

Hello all:

The time is drawing near to choose furniture for an art studio classroom in our museum's new wing.  I would like to have tables that easily adjust to different heights to be accessible for all visitors.  After hearing horror stories about the difficulty of some adjustable tables, I am wondering if anyone out there has a table to actually recommend.

Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!

Susan

Susan Baley
Curator of Education
Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art