From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ralph Calhoun
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Madame C J Walker

Does any one know where I can get reproductions (or even originals) of Madame C. J. Walkers hair care products?

Please contact me off list [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Ralph Calhoun, Executive Director
Biedenharn Museum and Gardens
318-387-5281 | www.bmuseum.org

“When life’s flight is over, and we unload our cargo at the other end, the fellow who got rid of unnecessary weight will have the most valuable cargo to present to the Lord.”-- Nate Saint quoted in Through Gates of Splendor

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: