Dear Listers

I would like to know initial question of these reply (from Gerald and David)
I deleted first mail " survey for museum professionals"

Thanks,

Ys

"David E. Haberstich" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Gerald Rojek's excellent message, IMHO, is an example of Museum-L at its
finest. I like it so much that I'm going to forward it to Harry Needham in the
hope that it might inspire him to reconsider leaving the fold (assuming he has
already done so).

David Haberstich

±è  ÀÌ  »è
                             ½ºÆÔ°ú ¹ÙÀÌ·¯½º °É·¯³»´Â ¶È¶ÈÇÑ ¾ßÈÄ! ¸ÞÀÏÀ» ½áº¸¼¼¿ä.                                                                                                                                                             ¾ßÈÄ! ºñÆ®¹Ú½º
                  ÃֽŰî, Ãßõ°î, °¡¿ä, OST, Æ˼Û, ¹ÂÁ÷ºñµð¿À                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ¾ßÈÄ! ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ
                  ÃֽŠÈÞ´ëÆù Á¤º¸, º§¼Ò¸®, ij¸¯ÅÍ, ¹®ÀÚ¸Þ¼¼Áö