These may not be quite what you're looking for but they might be helpful:

The Infrastructure of Play: Building the Tourist City
The Tourist City

Both are edited by Dennis Judd and published by Yale University Press. Feel free to mail me if you have more questions or need more info.

Rebecca

nicolai kux <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone come across research regarding tourist behavior in urban environments? If so, could you please recommend any books, articles, or authors? The kinds of questions I'm looking for include: how they allocate their time during a day, or whether particular members of a group tend to make decisions more than others. This is a definite shot in the dark, but maybe some other museum folks have exactly what I'm looking for!

Nicolai

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢ ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: