Gee its the begining of Spring and lo and behold controversy erupts. To the Past Perfect person.....KEEP A HARD COPY AND SAVE ONE TO DISC........As for the inaapropriate topics of alcoholism and disabilities no way. Alcohiolism can be prevalent in any workplace and as to the topic of disabilities we need to accomodate folks for they also need to be able to attend museums. Indigo brings to list this serve invaluable advice and I for one read it and use it where I can. I for one have had many disagreements with this list( but were humans not robots) so we need to agree to disagree sometimes in life. Several adament stances have been taken on topics, some I agree some I do not. However I do try and lighten us all up once in while. Ask the person who asked how many pages for a written piece a work one would submit( i gave em 500 plus in spite)Lastly I think, thanks for all the advice on Swedish, Native American, Scandinavian  and the like links all y'all sent I will compile and print for you all. If your on the east coast near wilmington in June please come see the event its gonna be big and if your in the area now the Amistad is in the shipyard aside of the Kalmar nyckel, ill write a new mesage for that. well keep the minds thinking, peace , love and prozac and most of all HAVE A SANDWHICH........JIm

p.s. sorry for the typos but i was trying to remeber what all went on and rambled.