Our Gallery Programs Manager (Jennifer Bush) instituted an “on-call” program utilizing former interns, part-time employees (particularly college students who work during the summer, but not the school year), and “former” employees who left for other jobs that still want to stay in touch.  Works terrific for scheduled vacations of the full-timers and also provides a number of people who come in on weekends or very busy days.  Both the education department and admissions now take advantage of the on-call staff. I think they are paid somewhere between $8-9 per hour.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact Jen at extension 3144.

Regards,

Stacey

Stacey A. Swigart

Curator of Collections