Sorry for not following the debate more closely, but I was curious about what exactly "war booty" might mean.  If it's the treasures stolen from the National Museum I would highly doubt any of us would take them, especially without documentation.  I have come into contact with some military museums who have received donations of captured weapons from Iraq, mostly from the first Gulf War, and didn't know if anyone had been approached about items such as these.  Just curious!

Jim Sturgill

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information and advice. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: