Does any one have a photography plan that they would be willing to share with me?

We are looking at tightening the procedure for object photography, as well as developing database for accessing images.    I am looking for specific policies regarding what types of images are taken for each object (film, digital, high-resolution, etc.) and how images are stored.  I have searched on-line and in the list archives and I have only found reference to visitors taking photos in the galleries and photo reproduction fees.

Thank you,
Carrie Snow
Registrar
Museum of Church History and Art