From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Connie
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 1:44 PM
Subject: miners clothes

I was hoping someone might have some information on  coal miners clothing in the early l900's?  In both outergarments and undergarments? Also, any information on women's clothing, as it would pertain to families living in the coal camps.  I am interested primarily in coal mining clothing  in the Appalachian region and the midwest.
I write historical poetry and want to get all details accurate.
Thank you for any help!
Connie Aiken
Appalachian State University