Well, this might be a shameless attempt at a job, but... well, that's what it is.
Anyway, my wife and I are really looking to move to Colorado (isn't everybody?) and I would like to know what is available there. I have checked all the regular places (AAM, AASLH, etc.), but it is always nice to know those with an "in."

If you would like to respond, please email me of list so that I don't clog the bandwidth with this shameless attempt to leave my home state (withheld to protect its innocence).

Thank you for putting up with this shameless plug,

Matthew