Greetings Everyone,

We are designing a temp. brochure to introduce our new museum to the community.
Immersive Exhibits
(Temporary Exhibitions)
Special Programs
Education Center/Website

I need assistance describing our 'temporary exhibition space' in 2-3 sentences. I don't want to use that wording on the brochure so any creative suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Shiree Dyson

Museum of the African Diaspora
90 New Montgomery Street