Dear Krista:

Please check the Museum Studies Journal (not published any longer, but good stuff when they did).  Also check The Journal of Conservation and Museum Studies (again, out of print but good stuff).  I am a museum studies graduate student at Baylor University in Waco, TX and would be more than happy to have a conversation (off-line) with your friend to give her other resource information and "knowledge from the front lines," so to speak!

Thanks,

Julie Kendig

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: