Contact the Texas Historical Commission. They did such a study for Texas in, I think, 1997. Http:///www.thc.state.tx.us.

Laura West
-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Needham [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 9:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: value of preserving heritage

Thanks to the few of you who have written to support your beleagured colleagues in Ottawa. If you have not, please take the time to do so. Every voice is critical!
Now I am collecting material in the form of studies, artiles, speeches, etc., on the cost/benefits of preserving heritage and heritage institutions. I have an excellent study from Rutgers and a 1927 speech justifying the need for a museum of sience and industry in Chicago, but I need anything you can email to me, either as a copy or a link.

Thanks,

Harry
--
Harry Needham, Principal ([log in to unmask])
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.