I am the director of a small cultural history museum with an annual budget of approximately $100,000.00.  We have a small gallery that we use for temporary exhibits.  The gallery is only 18 by 11.5 feet.  In previous years we have had exhibits from SITES, ExhibitsUSA, and CERA.  They were all fabulous exhibits, but just too costly for our budgeted $12,500 a year for exhibits and programs.  Can anyone tell me of less costly exhibits (perhaps $500 – 750 for a 6 week run)?  We currently put together temporary exhibits of local and regional interest, but would like to host some exhibits with more of a national appeal as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa Renken, Ph.D

Director,

Lompoc Museum