From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kimberly Radtke &/or Keith Routley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 9:45 PM
Subject: drunk volunteer

I'm at a small art museum where we have one volunteer who daily helps open up the museum. She occasionally arrives smelling of alcohol and seems mildly intoxicated, but remains helpful, punctual and reliable She drives to and from the museum. Personnel issues aside, I'm wondering if people have any thoughts regarding what liability the museum might incur if she were in an auto accident to/from the museum while intoxicated. Presumably the museum would only be potentially liable if it became known that she was retained despite a documented problem arriving intoxicated? Any thoughts? Cheers!