Tricia,

There is a section of the AAM website that has information - may be good factual data to add to the mix of resources you will provide.  I have also seen programs done with young children that define curatorial responsibility initially in terms of collections -  what they are, how they are shaped and may be bound, etc.

-Laura
(Sony Wonder Technology Lab, NYC)

Tricia Edwards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am developing a program for kids to educate them about the role of a curator and how museums do what they do - collect, identify, interpret.  Has anyone done this sort of thing before? I have some preliminary ideas about how to go about it, but would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Tricia

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: