We are considering implementing a 3 week drop-off summer day camp for
ages 7-12ish & are trying to determine what our insurance needs will be.
Can anyone out there w/ experience w/ this kind of thing share their
insight?

Also, those of you who have done this type of program w/ kids, have you
had to have staff members fingerprinted for security & insurance
purposes, &, if so, what was the process involved?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Christopher Lynn
Museum Educator/College Internship Manager
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Pier 86, W. 46th St. & 12th Ave.
New York, New York  10036
ph: (212) 957-7052/fax: (212) 957-3729