The Public History Resource Center (PHRC) is pleased to announce the online publication of our 9th issue of Web site reviews:  People, Places, Politics,and Social Movements of the Progressive Era

http://www.publichistory.org/reviews/view_issue.asp?IssueNumber=9

In our largest issue to date, 31 Web sites are reviewed by historians and other public history professionals.  A wide range of topics are covered, including: presidential elections, suffrage, temperance, conservation, amusement parks, world expositions, the Spanish-American War, WWI, labor, and the Alaskan gold rush, to name a few.

The issue includes a brief introduction, ratings of each site (using PHRC’s rating system), review abstracts, and full-length reviews.

Debra DeRuyver
Managing Editor