Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Web address for the Joint ARLIS/NA and VRA Summer Educational Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management.

http://www.vraweb.org/2004sei/
Please note the dates for registration have changed slightly; registration is now from February 1 through April 30, 2004.  Registration information and forms will available on the website by February 1. We will also be updating the site periodically to provide more specific information about logistics and the program.

As always, please feel free to contact Co-chairs John Taormina or Mary Wassermann if you have any questions about the SEI.

John Taormina, Co-Chair, ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Education Task Force
Director of Visual Resources
Duke University
919-684-2501

Mary Wassermann, Co-Chair, ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Education Task Force
Associate Librarian
Philadelphia Museum of Art
215-684-7658

--