Hi everyone! Once again I'm asking for help. I am start a badge program at
the museum that includes a scavenger hunt. Because we are owned and operated by
the Forest Preserve District I need to be very conscious of the amount of
paper we go through (how many trees is this going to cost) As an alternative I
would like to use a pre-printed dry erase board or grease board that the children
could just mark off as they found the items. Has anyone used anything like
this? Did it serve its purpose. Is there a better way you can think of? If this
does work do you have any idea where I can get something like this made?
Thanks a lot and have a blessed holiday season. Annmarie