Hello museum colleagues.

Our museum is  putting together an educational enhancement room to accompany an exhibition for Art of the Ancient Mediterranean World.  It is our plan to create didactic material that will clarify the development of the Classical Ideal.  We are looking for a source of three dimensional models of classical architecture.

Any direction you can give will be most appreciated.

Thank you, in advance,

Sue Thompson

Sr. Registrar

Brigham Young University