CALL FOR PAPERS
 December 15th is the Deadline for session proposals for the Mountain-Plains
Museums Association's 2004 Museum Conference.  MPMA can email you a form and a
long list of suggested topics. Respond to this email if you need the list of
topics, a proposal form or both.

Why should you do a session?  It gets your name in the program.  It is a
chance to show what you know.  It is YOUR opportunity to highlight that special
project you've been working on.  And finally, we all want to hear what you have
to say.  Yes, we really ARE interested in your ideas and your projects.  So,
this is not a time to be bashful; it is a time to share with your museum
community.

Not sure about your topic?  Ask for our list of suggested topics.  It is
comprehensives and it is intended to stimulate ideas to help you come up with your
own topic.

See below for conference dates and location.

Respond to this email with your questions and requests.

Monta Lee
(Ms.) Monta Lee Dakin, Executive Director
Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West David Drive / Littleton, CO 80128
303-979-9358 / fax 303-979-3553

Explore Wyoming in 2004 when MPMA hosts its annual meeting in Casper,
September 7-11, 2004. Join us as we trek to Yellowstone, historic forts and the
national historic trails. Plan to spend your Labor Day Vacation with us!