From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">VivianLea Stevens
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 1:00 PM
Subject: Historic Sites & Catering Policies - Please Help!

Greetings all – Please forgive the cross posting….

If you work at a historic site and have a policy for your outside caterers and renters who use your facility for special events, would you be so kind to share it with me?  If you have it in an electronic format, would you be so kind as to email it to me?  If you only have a hard copy, please fax it to me at 609-777-4000.

We are trying to tighten our control on caterers, what kinds of food they can serve, etc.  I know there have been helpful discussions on both lists, but now I’m looking for actual policies.  Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance!

Sincerely,

VivianLea  Stevens

VivianLea Stevens

Curator, Old Barracks Museum