OK, I'm going to get personal here and share a little of my life story with you all. Some of this the staff at the museum doesn't even know. We are talking about disabilities and their various disguises and what the disabled person wants. I can speak from personal experience on several counts. Because of my history, (my mother died when I was three, my stepmother was extremely abusive and then I married an abusive man) I suffer from several mental illnesses, depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality.....I have been in both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric treatment facilities,  Because of the physical abuse of my stepmother I also have a brain injury which has caused a seizure disorder so I have both physical and mental disabilities After my husband died I went into treatment, entered college and graduated with honors, and am now holding down two jobs. Most people I work with do not know about any of these disabilities and I prefer to keep it that way. I want to get what I deserve not what someone feels is owed to me because I'm disabled. The only times my disabilities have become a factor in my maturing is when the Epilepsy Foundation awarded me a small scholarship and when I needed to take some incompletes in college so that I could receive inpatient care. More than anything else I dream of the day that I can truly be treated like and feel like everyone else. OK I preached enough sorry if I bored anyone but I feel strongly that the disabled deserve the same rights and RESPONSIBILITIES as anyone else. Thanks for letting me vent, Annmarie ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: