I watched this great with great interest folks.Although I personally am a proponent for preservation sometimes to preserve you must take away. I would love to know more info on this, I believe there is an underlying reson to remove these portions.  One point I take note of is not being able to interpret the Madisons' within the current configuration, I disagree. A good interpreter can do this and present the Dupont"s inhabitance as well.I believe both families are vitally important to the History.Many homes have undergone renovations through the years one that comes to mind in this area is the Cornelius Hancock house.This house built in 1779(?) has undergone a drastic renovation in the 20th century. Within this house you now not only have colonial architecture but its surrounded entirely by modern features.If the intent of the Board is to eliminate the Dupont history I say shame on them.Im sure they have their reasons however.                                                                         James T.Schulte
South Jersey Historian