From: Martha Battle Jackson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 September 2003 6:06 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chenhall classification

Megan,

If the carburetor is from a gasoline engine, we classify it under Tools & Eqt. for Science & Technology/Energy Production T&E/ Engine, Gasoline.  Then we begin the description "Carburetor only, ..."

(One of our historic sites is the North Carolina Transportation Museum)

Martha Battle Jackson
Chief, Collections Management
North Carolina State Historic Sites
Mailing Address: 4625 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4625
Street Address: 301 North Blount Street, Raleigh, NC  27601
(919) 733-3456; Fax (919) 733-3094

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.