am looking for opinions on Giftmaker Pro and DonorPerfect software. If
we choose Giftmaker, we will purchase the Membership and Volunteer
modules. DonorPerfect comes with these features plus Special Events
management. Does anyone know how well these features work? We are
chiefly interested in membership, donor pledge/gift tracking, and
selective mailings.

Thanks for your help --

Colleen