Christina,

Here's a link to a site with hardtack recipes.

www.kenanderson.net/hardtack/Recipes/body_recipes.html.

I tried the Army Hardtack Recipe and it worked well.  The one caveat I would give you is to make sure to spread flour on the pan when you put the hardtack down so it can be turned halfway through.  Hope this helps.

Jim Sturgill

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: