Hi Trish, It really does depend on the kind of job you are applying for.  In Development, employers are typically looking for grant writing and letter writing skills.  When I have been in the job market and potential employers ask for writing samples, I usually submit 3 or 4 different samples.  I don't think the length matters all that much.  After all, they don't have to read every word, but give them enough to demonstrate your writing skills and experience.

Dawn K. Krause, Development Manager

Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice St., Honolulu, HI  96817         (808) 848-4169   [log in to unmask]

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: