From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 11:51 AM
To: CHILDMUS; Museum L; VSMUS
Subject: InterActivity 2004: Last Call for Proposals

Please pass this announcement along to anyone in your institution who may be interested in submitting a proposal for InterActivity 2004.

INSPIRATION CALLS

New Orleans has inspired plays, books, jazz, blues and the po'boy sandwich—we look forward to the ways in which it will inspire the children's museum field. It all begins with you!

Session proposals are due August 29 for InterActivity 2004: "Strategies for a Changing World." Hosted by Louisiana

Children's Museum, this year's InterActivity will take place May 3-5, 2004 in the city of inspiration: New Orleans, Louisiana.

Session Proposal Forms are available on the ACM Web site (www.childrensmuseums.org) or by emailing Kate Taylor in the ACM office ([log in to unmask]).  Please contact Kate if you need additional information or have any questions about the proposal process. Extensions are available on a case-by-case basis, please contact Kate if you need additional time.

Kate Taylor

Manager of Education and Programs

Association of Children’s Museums

(p) 202.898.1080

(f) 202.898.1086

www.childrensmuseums.org

Now Accepting Session Proposals for InterActivity 2004!

Strategies for a Changing World

Hosted by Louisiana Children’s Museum

May 3-5, 2004

New Orleans, Louisiana