Stacey

One of the most helpful books I have found about membership is:

Membership Development

An Action Plan for Results

Patricia Rich & Dana Hines
Jones & Bartlett Publishers

It provides a variety of information about membership programs, strategic planning, case studies or examples for institutions, and resources for tools like membership management software. This book is availbale through the AAM bookstore.

Julie

Julie Thomson
Community Outreach Coordinator
Kresge Art Museum