Coming from a person who has been censored, and probably deleted from many folks on this list, I too thank the managers for a thankless job.Although I am very opinionated and sometimes sarcastic, the folks here always give advice when asked. Some advice is good, some is impossible to do anatomically, but  like others I have that great whoosh button. Yes, sometimes we get off topic, although unlike most I feel all topics somehow relate to museums. We criticize grammar even when we ourselves are not perfect, but overall I enjoy this format.
      I too felt your message a bit condescending, but I'm sure the list managers would be grateful to you if you took over the task.With the various opinions, cultures, and educational abilities which come here, its impossible to not step on a toe every now and then.I personally have received a tremendous amount of information from my peers on this list or they have directed to someone who can assist me. Like everything in life you have an opinion and so do others. I don't see the format changing but then again I'm not in charge...Peace....Love......and..... Prozac......Jim
James T. Schulte
South Jersey Historian
43 Nottingham Rd
Pennsville NJ 08070
856-678-2230
"Making South Jersey History come to life"