I just wanted to put in my 2 cents and agree with Candice Brashears about
the digest for this listserve.  There have been many times where I didn't
read a message that interested me because I couldn't take the time to scroll
through all of the repeated text and additional characters in order to find
it.  If this was handled differently it would vastly improve the list.

Jessica

Jessica Lehr
Manager of Digital Programs, Benson Ford Research Center
The Henry Ford
Telephone: 313-982-6100 x2271
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site: http://www.TheHenryFord.org