Fraunces Tavern Museum and Restaurant is historic -- but it is all the way downtown. http://www.frauncestavern.com/

Tavern on the Green is of course fantastic -- but it is really pricey. There are so many cafes and restaurants that border the park and the Natural History Museum -- just walk to Amsterdam and Broadway along 78th, 79th, or 80th and you are bound to find someplace that suits your budget and tastes.

Have fun in New York!

Sheryl Woodruff

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: