Can we stop this debate?  It is really irritating to listen to people not in the know and of little experience in such affairs -- whether we like it or not -- and it is not the purpose of this network.  Otherwise, I will have to leave it and tell others about the stupidity of perpetuating such discission.  Thank you.  Ross Litman