  From: James Schulte
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 5:56 PM
  Subject: Past Perfect

  Two years ago the site I work at decided to go to Past Perfect because of its cost in a time when budgets are tight. At first everything went well, we transferred much of the information we had from Excel over into the system.So my account here cannot base problems on anything but Past Perfect. As we went along inputting artifact after artifacts( we only have about 1200) problems began to developed. First we realized when you input anything into the condition area and update it you lose all previous data. The same occurred in several other areas. We called Past Perfect to tell the about this serious problem and we got an "oh yea" we'll get back to you.well were still waiting a month later for their solution.We loved the program because of  simplicity, but now realize we traded a lot for it. Were still using it and trying to come up with solutions ourselves.                                                                         James T. Schulte
  South Jersey Historian
  43 Nottingham Rd
  Pennsville NJ 08070
  856-678-2230
  "Making South Jersey History come to life"