Here's an excellent and different example of undesirable visitor behavior...a mother came in with two small boys...one, age 5 and the other, age 1 1/2 .  The toddler was wearing a long tee shirt, and at first glance I thought well, he's got on a diaper...
they were playing in our eduation room and our educator noted that in fact the toddler had nothing on under the tee shirt.
Now, do we post a sign, all visitors must wear pants?