One source who may be able to help you or at least send you in the right direction is Mannington Mills In Mannington Township, NJ. They are a world renown linoleum producer.856-935-6599                    ----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Martha Battle Jackson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 8:19 AM
Subject: Source needed

Vendor needed to reproduce sheet linoleum.  We have a sample of the original that we need to have copied for one of our historic houses.  The original linoleum is burlap backed, and it is put on the floor much like a canvas floorcloth.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Martha Battle Jackson
Chief, Collections Management
North Carolina State Historic Sites
Mailing Address: 4625 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4625
Street Address: 301 North Blount Street, Raleigh, NC  27601
(919) 733-3456; Fax (919) 733-3094

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.