Greetings all – Please excuse the cross-posting, but I need some quick input on a simple question.  How do you deal with the back issues of Museum News, History News, Aviso, Dispatch, etc.?  Do you keep back issues for one year and toss as the 13th month comes in?  (For example, get rid of July 2002 when July 2003 arrives?)  I have very limited space in my library and I just can’t keep them ad infinitum…All thoughts and suggestions appreciated!  Thanks!  VivianLea Stevens

VivianLea Stevens

Curator, Old Barracks Museum

609-396-1776