Re: Another Univ. Museum on chopping block
    Well spoken indigo. Don't try and intertwine reality with not caring. We all care, we all network but sorry it is a reality. This country hasn't been such a situation for quite some time. The Republicans blame the Dems and vice versa for this situation, but the fact is the arts and cultural projects across this country lose big time when times get tough, always have and seems always will. But you do have a voice each and every election in your respective state and country, use it.
    While your at it remember that war not to long ago where we are now sending billions. Wouldn't it be nice if YOUR tax money went to you instead of some imaginary threat. Page two is coming get ready.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kelley Bennett
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: Another Univ. Museum on chopping block

We do work in the real world.  From our standpoint over here we do not receive sheltering by the university that keeps us from being aware.  I realize the job marked is awful, but is it alright in a group that is museum professionals to stop an feel some sympathy for other people in the field who have to figure out what to do now.

Why is that ignoring the big picture, and why is showing some support an awful thing all of a sudden?