Hi Museum Listers!

I have been searching the internet for instructions on how to build a small, portable rope-winding machine, to use for hands-on in our Historical Center and at off-site programs.  Does anyone know where I can access instructions?  I have a volunteer who is ready, willing, and quite able of building several for us.

With thanks,

Lori Tomlinson
Division Manager
Charlotte County Historical Center