Summer is nearly here, and for many that means vacation.  I suspect that could have an impact on some of your institutions as you scramble to meet the tourist demand with less staff.

I have a suggestion.  If your organization is going to need temporary employment help, why not post an opportunity to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseJobs ?  We're up to 677 active members eager to find work, internships, volunteer opportunities, etc.  You may find very qualified candidates who would be willing to work on a short-term basis if need be to gain the experience. They live in the US and the UK among other places.

If you have such opportunities, you can post them to the list yourself, or you can send them to me privately, and I will post them.

It's a totally free service, and I am not acting in an agency capacity for these folks, but it seems to me that you be able to make a win-win for yourselves and for them.

Remember that MuseJobs is a spinoff of this list and is there to be of benefit to the museum community in general.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job? Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414 ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: