From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jill K. Harris
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: bug casings.

I would be taking the exact same steps you are taking.  I don't know of anything else to do until it is determined if the infestation is currently active.  And, you are taking steps to determine that by removing the casings (vacuuming) and then frequent inspections to see if more appear.  I'd be interested to know if anyone has other ideas too.

Jill K. Harris
Registrar
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue