Hello,

We are in the process of pulling together our first major in-house exhibition.  This exhibition will have a budget that is much greater than our previous exhibitions.  As we do not have a staff member that can spend exclusive time finding money and sponsors, I am wondering if anyone is familiar with freelance “money-finders.”  Does this service exist?  What are the costs usually associated with this type of service?  If more information is needed, please feel free to contact me off list.  Thanks for your time!

(This is the second time I’ve posted this message, so please excuse any repetition.)

Camille Hunt

Collections Manager

National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame

1720 Gendy Street

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

(817)336-4475  FAX (817)336-2470