Hello,
I would really think hard before you decide to get another degree in history.  I have an MA and have worked for two years in a museum, with about six years total of experience.  I want to be a curator, but have had absolutely no luck.  I strongly believe that most museums do not want to hire people fresh out of graduate school, even if they have a lot of experience.  I love history and museums, but if I had to do it over again I would not choose to be a Public Historian.  I would check your area to see if you think that you could get a history job.  I really hope that you do not become disgruntled and meet your goals.

Good Luck