Please excuse duplication if you have received this from someone else already.

For (hopefully) the last time in a while, I have a new email address.  It is [log in to unmask]  The museum has changed domain names and we are hoping that this will be the final iteration of our addresses.

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Elizabeth Moore

Dr. Elizabeth Moore
Assistant Director of Science and Learning
Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsvile, VA  24112