For those of you who have all or part your collections catalog online:

We are looking at placing our collections catalog online and I wanted to know what to be prepared for? How does the public use the information?  Are they looking at pretty pictures, making appointments for scholarly research, writing school curriculum based on online information, are individuals asking for access to part of the collection, etc.

How has online access to collections information impacted the staff? Has their work load increased to manage requests for information?

Thanks for your help,
Carrie Snow
Registrar
Museum of Church History and Art

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.