Hello,

I saw your posting on the Plains Indian Seminar and was very interested to see what the museum had in the way of American Indian material.  However, I spent about 15 minutes trying to get past the search feature to view some objects, but could never get it to return anything in the way of Indian things.  I tried searching for beadwork, moccasins, blankets, Indian, American Indian and many other combinations, but got absolutely nowhere.  Can you provide any tips on helping to find these items in the collections?

Thanks very much,

Rex Reddick