This may be the most intriguing question in here right now? I firmly believe everything I have seen listed in one way or another pertains to museums or the contents of one there of. Although sometimes the topic may turn political and nasty(politics always does) its a topic which can pertain to museums.How many here work in a History Museum, an Archive or a Presential Library well coorespondance on the current controversy could cross your desk.If someone decides to discuss intercourse, am I mistaken or didnt they open a Sex museum in New York. If another decides to discuss necrophelia, well there is a Museum of the Dead in Philadelphia. Some one comes here looking for a job we all chip in with advice or do we channel them to Jobs .com?Yes sometimes we talk preservation and consewrvation, marketing,grant writing etc, but to me all topics somehow can be related back to museums even the current controversy( which I knew I shoullldnt have opened my mouth) We have been batting this around for what three weeks I myself have taken many personal hits because of my stance, others have too(but much gentler) .So what topics can we really say are inappropriate, for tomorrow,  the topic we discuss may very well become the next museum.I recently started reading an article from Archeaology Magazine entitled, The Spoils of War?and its intriguing and i soon as i figure out how to make a link i will post for everyone to read.I would hope those who chose to chastise me for my bluntness privately also tell those personally attacking other professionals is inappropriate as well.well, enough said to me all topics in some way, shape  or form can be realted back to a museum.
James T. Schulte
South Jersey Historian
43 Nottingham Rd
Pennsville NJ 08070
856-678-2230
"Making South Jersey History come to life"